Virtual Karma

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Enter your email at Tomatogram and we will send you big deals on software each week!

Pick Your Boss

This morning on my way to work I heard the results of an interesting survey over the radio. I have no clue as to who conducted this survey or where the results are published. The results are as follows:

1. 75% of the females interviewed preferred a male boss over a female boss

2. If they had to pick a female boss, most of them said they would pick Oprah Winfrey

3. If they had to pick a male boss, most of them said they would pick BILL GATES

Can a few people from Microsoft please confirm that it would indeed be a wise decision? The announcer said that he treats his employees very well.

Note: I thought of posting the exact same survey here on my blog, but ruled against it when I recollected that females don’t read this blog.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment



Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home