Virtual Karma

Friday, January 06, 2006

Enter your email at Tomatogram and we will send you big deals on software each week!

A fresh start...

My new laptop arrived today. It’s a Dell Inspiron 600m with 2 GB RAM, 80 GB HDD, DVD burner, 64 MB Graphics card, SXGA screen and lots of pre loaded junk software. Why would Dell load it with 60 day trial applications? I don’t know. But this is the best my $1150 could buy. So I’m not complaining.

I’m starting 2006 with a clean slate. If you noticed, I deleted all my old posts. I know I shouldn’t be blogging when I’m drunk. Ok, it was not the alcohol, it was the spammers. I have not been blogging for quiet a while now and the spammers took over. Most of the previous posts had tons of comment spam. So I got rid of them, by deleting the posts. Most of the articles were dated anyways. So here I’m, starting all over again.

Over the next few days I’m expecting my Google PageRank to plunge from 4 to 0. It would be interesting to watch how that goes.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment



<< Home